- Payments for classes must be made within one week from registration date to confirm place.
- A one month deposit is payable for classes.
- In the event of a permanent withdrawal from class, one month notice in writing is required for refund of the deposit. The deposit may be used to offset any outstanding fee. The balance will be returned to the student.
- In the event of a temporary withdrawal from class, one month notice in writing is required. Deposit will not be refunded. On the resumption of class, the student need not pay the deposit.
- Deposit will not be refunded if there is any sudden withdrawal of class, or notice of withdrawal given less than a month from the withdrawal date.
- One month fee for class is payable for registration made on 1st and 2nd week of the month.
- Half-month fee for class is payable for registration made on 3rd, 4th and 5th week.
- Monthly fees are collected on a monthly basis and not on pro-rated basis.
- Monthly fees are payable by the 1st lesson of the month. Fees are to be inserted inside the Fees Envelope issued by Darul Huffaz. Replacement of the Fees Envelope is chargeable for $2.
- Payments for courses must be made within one week from registration date to confirm place.
- Course dates may subject to change. Confirmed registrants will be notified through email and/or SMS.
- All fees payable are not refundable unless the course is cancelled by the Centre.
CONSENT TO BE IN THE MAILING LIST
I confirm that by providing my personal data and contact details, I have agreed to receive messages via email from Darul Huffaz Learning Centre, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, until such time I unsubscribe from Darul Huffaz Learning Centre’s mailing list through Darul Huffaz’s webpage.